- Six nights, seven days accommodation in two person cabins, twin or queen, with private bathroom
- 24 hour air conditioning or natural ventilation through hatches and windows
- Three meals per day, and hors d'oeuvres and snacks
- All hot and cold drinks, including alcoholic drinks and wine with dinner
- Local taxes (not included by competitors)
- Fuel for diesels, generators and tenders. No fuel surcharge (charged by competitors)
- Use of all sporting equipment and scuba tanks, air, weights and snorkeling gear (except as detailed below)
- Instruction in water sports (except as detailed below)
- Help and guidance from crew, including scuba
- Use of tenders, driven by crew at all times
- Diving equipment except as detailed above.
- Diving instruction.
- All expenses before and after stay on vessel
- Transfer from airport, ferry or hotel to and from Cuan Law
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities to crew - suggested at 10-15%
Refund Rules for Whole Boat and Head Boat Bookings
All payments are non refundable unless space is rebooked, in which case a full refund is paid. There is also an administration fee for cancellations.
Guest Insurance for Whole Boat and Head Boat Bookings
Our Insurance covers you against “onboard” risks only. It does not cover you when you are not on board the Cuan Law, for example for illness or accidents during any “in the water” activities, during shore visits or for any changes in flights, and/or hotel reservations. Please make sure you are covered against these risks. DAN - Divers Alert Network provides an excellent option for diving including “Medivac”. Call them at 1-800-446 -2671. For more extensive coverage we suggest you look at personal accident insurance too which would cover you for any part of your vacation as well as trip cancellation. www.travelguard.com is a helpful website in this regard.
Cuan Law - Trimarine Boat Company Hurricane/Named Storm/Down Island Policy
#1 In the event of the approach of a Named Storm, guests will not be permitted to remain on board the Cuan Law.
#2 They may fly home or stay ashore and return to complete the charter aboard Cuan Law when conditions permit. Cuan Law - Trimarine Boat Company will not be responsible for any airfares or shore expenses.
#3 Guests must ensure that if the Cuan Law is deemed to be unavailable due to storm conditions, their trip cancellation policy will cover their loss of time on board. Cuan Law will NOT reimburse for this lost time. Cancellation for storm reasons ahead of a trip MUST also be covered by guest insurance.
In addition, Trimarine reserves the right to bring "Cuan Law" and her guests back to the British Virgin Islands during any 'Down Island' trip if the weather makes the anchorages and dive sites unsafe. The Captain would declare this on the approach of Named Storms or Northerly swells (“Ground Seas”) caused by storms in the North Atlantic. The charter would continue in the BVI.